Version 2.5 brings some great enhancements to mPaceline. These include:
- Continuing our theme of adding optional paid features, we’ve added two more for you. First – you can now attach Power and Cadence meters via Bluetooth to mPaceline to measure metrics real time. These are great for App Riders or those that want to use mPaceline on an outdoor bike. Second – for those of you with an Apple Watch, but don’t want to use it during the ride, you can now add the feature to have your Peloton rides added to Apple Health. This updates your workouts in the Activity App as well as gives you credit towards filling your rings.
- FTP Rides will now automatically be added to your profile. No more manually adding these.
- You can now just specify a date when applying a custom ride filter. A time is no longer required.
- FTP graph comparisons now include Cadence and Resistance.
- Sharing rides now have an option of removing the zone labels on the graph.
- We added durations (5, 15 and 75 minutes) to several of the results graphs and other areas throughout the App.
- If you change your Peloton Rider Name and forget to change it in mPaceline, the login error message will help you better troubleshoot.
- We also corrected a few bugs.