Version 2.6 brings some great enhancements to mPaceline. These include:
- Added Apple Watch Series 4 Complications including incorporating goals on the Watch. Go to Settings and then Profile and setup your goals. Then pick the goal that you would like to appear on the watch. Please note that goals are only available for Watch Series 4.
- Added option to Ignore an FTP test
- Added links to mPaceline FAQs and Release notes to the Settings screen
- Added option to allow duplicates when syncing rides to Apple Health – Note that mPaceline won’t create a duplicate if the original was created by mPaceline. This is meant to be used by those individuals that track Peloton Rides using a third party Watch App, but still want mPaceline to create a Health Kit Workout.
- Changed the way that “wheel” selection of fields work in the app. No longer does it automatically pick an option when the wheel stops. You can swipe multiple times and then press close when you are finished.
- Added Landscape view you track rides using mPaceline. Rotate your iPhone to see the new view.
- mPaceline now recognizes when a Peloton Ride has started and will automatically start recording the ride on the “Let’s ride” screen. mPaceline will also end the ride when the Peloton Ride is complete.
Version 2.6 includes an Option Feature which you can purchase. See ‘Settings-Optional Features’ for more information:
- Advanced Training Metrics – Adding this feature will allow you to track your Fitness, Fatigue and Form. You will be able to visual and chart these metrics for the past year. Your current training metrics will appear on the Home Screen and you can view history by going to the Results Section of mPaceline. This feature is a $5.99 upgrade.
We also cleaned up a few bugs:
- Fixed the Crash Bug on the Ride Comparison Screen.
- Fixed the Bug that prevented mPaceline from comparing HR graphs when one ride had data in Health Kit and the other was downloaded from Peloton.
- Fixed the download bug where ride metrics showed up as zero