Get ready for a feature packed release. Version 2.8 adds the following:
- mPaceline is no longer a cycling only App. It has full support for cycling, running, walking and cross-fit/circuit training. Each of these workout types can be imported from the Health App. You can also start workouts for these types from the mPaceline Apple Watch App.
- mPaceline now calculate your TSS using Heart Rate data if power data is not available. This allows your running and other workout type to count towards your advanced training metrics.
- Tread workouts added as an optional feature. Purchase this option and have all your Tread workouts in mPaceline. All the results graphs have been updated to account for the Tread and other running workouts.
- New “Performance” Results report that allows you to dig into your training progress. View your Personal Records over custom time frames. Create custom “Training Seasons” and view your progress.
- New “Streaks” Results report that allows you to view your workouts on a calendar and see your monthly streaks. View by workout count, distance, calories, TSS, etc.
And we fixed a few bugs:
- Health Kit bug where only one workout gets added to Health if they are back to back.
- Ride comparison bug that was allowing comparison of rides that were not of the same type.
- Watch App performance bug – flashing startup screen fixed.
- Improved Peloton download – mPaceline no longer gets confused on “blank” Peloton workouts. These will be skipped.